Sunday 26 February 2012

About Me

Welcome to my recipe blog. I'm not a trained chef but then that's  not stopped Heston Blumenthal making something of a name for himself. I don't claim to be in his league though and I'm certainly not obsessed with the chemistry of cooking in the way he appears to be. I've been a vegetarian for over 20 years now so all the recipes on this site will be suitable for vegetarians. I can't guarantee that they'll be suitable for vegans for the simple reason that I discovered, when I went vegetarian, that I just couldn't hack the vegan diet. It's probably about time I tried again though as there are almost certainly vegan cheeses around these days which taste better than the plastic they're wrapped in, for example. This wasn't the case back in the late 1980's when I tried them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please note all comments are moderated.